Do Not Be Frightened
The fear level is rising in America. Can you sense it? Here is a verse from the Holy Bible regarding fear:
Psalm 112 (Christian Standard Bible) 6 He will never be shaken. The righteous one will be remembered forever. 7 He will not fear bad news; his heart is confident, trusting in the Lord. 8 His heart is assured; he will not fear.
In the end he will look in triumph on his foes.
We are in what the Angel told Daniel was the “time of the end.” America is right in the middle of Biblical prophecy.
Daniel 12: 1, 9-13 (Christian Standard Bible) At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress such as never has occurred since nations came into being until that time….
9 He said, “Go on your way, Daniel, for the words are secret and sealed until the time of the end [italics not in the original]. 10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. 11 From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Happy is the one who waits for and reaches 1,335 days. 13 But as for you, go on your way to the end; you will rest, and then you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance at the end of the days.”
As discussed in my last Blog article published on www.boblewisministries.org/blog, I pointed out that errors have been made in the famous interpretations of the End Times. The errors came by not discerning the difference between the two definite time periods mentioned in the Bible: The End Times and the Time of the End mentioned by the Angel Michael to Daniel.
Here are the steps recommended to calm yourselves and restore faith in God:
· Get a grip through prayer to God and ask Him for more faith and understanding. (Get a small group together to begin regular prayer meetings.)
· Study the book Hidden Beast 2 with your Bible by your side.
· Realize what is happening now is “a sign of the times” and that Satan is panicking.
· Pray without ceasing for America, Israel, and for the safety of the Church Universal.
· Wait for the last battle, the battle of Armageddon, and when it begins, look up, for your redemption draws near.##